Attention - Where Do You Stand?

Discussion in 'Aesthetics and Beauty Discussion' started by haylortill, May 17, 2020.

?

What do you personally see yourself as?

1. S tier

2. A tier

3. B1

4. B2

5. B3

6. C1

7. C2

8. C3

9. D tier

10. Lower

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. haylortill

haylortill B1 Love Island Babe

I was wondering - how would the majority of people react when near an S-B tier?
    Would they be greeted with an onslaught of random numbers? Would people take pictures of them on public transit (happened to me a couple times but probably because I live in a big metropolitan area)?
    Also, since all of us are very interested in beauty and improving our appearance, where do you place yourself on the tier system? What kind of attention do you get on a daily basis? Do you have a lot of success on dating apps? Do you believe you can model?
    OR better yet, can you take a group picture without worrying about looking awful?
    I personally place myself around C1 tier.
    To rehash the MBC tier system,
    S tier = actual deity on Earth
    A tier = extremely beautiful - top models/the most beautiful actresses
    B tier = everyone acknowledges that you are beautiful, probably the prettiest (or one of the prettiest) girls in school
    C1 tier = pretty/attractive to most
    C2 tier = cute/not everyone's type
    C3 tier = average
    D tier or lower = unattractive

• Like Like x 7
  2. sabine

sabine Moderator
    Staff Member

B3/C1 on a normal basis, B2 when I put effort into my appearance. I've had people tell me I'm attractive/pretty out of absolutely nowhere multiple times in my life when there was no reason for them to do so. If I pulled a Bella Hadid surgery-wise, I could probably go up to A1. People have complimented my jawline and cheekbones before. I don't worry about getting haloed in pictures although I'm not really photogenic. I look way better in real life standing next to other people.

• Like Like x 7
  3. haylortill

This is so interesting! Thanks for sharing Sabine :D
    I wonder how easily people can move up tiers after getting work done.

Do you have any idea of what you're getting done? Bella started off as C2/C3 and jumped all the way to A tier and I'm sure you can too.

And I feel in group pictures/far away pics, it is very easy to look like you have a bloated/unstructured face for some people. This is Cindy Kimberly's problem imo.

• Like Like x 5
  4. nostalgias

nostalgias B1 Love Island Babe

I have no idea!
    My brain started smoking just thinking about placing myself in a tier lmao. I'd definitely have to see more examples of C tiers. If Cindy Kimberly is a B3, and Sahar Luna is a C tier, then idk.

• Like Like x 13
  5. frozenmango

frozenmango Moderator
    Staff Member

I’d probably consider myself a B3 on a day to day basis as well. I have people call me pretty often and completely out of context, including strangers. In particular I’ve been told by acquaintances and strangers alike that they wished they had my nose/eyes/eyebrows many times. Boys have told me that I’m around a 8-9/10 (for their standards not model/MBC standards ofc).

I generally wear extremely light makeup or none at all, so when I put a bit more effort in I can probably move up to a B2. I’m currently looking to lose a bit of weight to make my jawline and cheekbones more prominent, as I naturally have a rounder face. In the future, I’d like to dye my hair a lighter colour or get contacts to provide a halo effect, and possibly consider getting some surgery done, which would hopefully move me up to an A-tier.

• Like Like x 9
  6. blackcoffee

blackcoffee B2 Prom QUEEN

I think I'm a C1, I have nice facial symmetry but when I'm more toned/skinny I feel like I'm a B3!

• Like Like x 4
  7. blackcoffee

How is Sahar Luna C tier? I don't follow her but she is really beautiful maybe too plastic-looking with her second nose job but it's hard to tell because I have never seen her with anyone else who is B or A tier.

• Like Like x 4
  8. haylortill

Haha this is exactly me! I gained a bit of weight since last year and I feel my jawline and cheekbones are less visible. I tend to rate lower than others, so I might be higher, who knows.

Yes! We're all waiting for that insane glowup! Dyeing your hair is a surefire way to attract more attention to your face - I dyed my hair a lighter brown and the attention I got was crazy compared to when my hair was almost pitch black (might also be because I'm quite tan.) I also have quite a round face, despite my bone structure being good, because my bigonial width is a bit large. I've been trying gua sha to get more chiseled, and trying to lose weight.
    Wish you the best of luck girl!
    Ahh I am terrible at assessing my own look so I relate girl!
    I think Sahar Luna is considered C tier because she looks very overdone. Otherwise, I think Alexis Ren or Jennifer Lawrence are good examples of a C1 face wise.
    Sofia Richie is probably a C2/C1.
    C3? Maybe the average girl at your highschool.
    Hope this helped.

• Like Like x 8
  9. nostalgias

On MBC's rating highlight on insta I believe shes rated somewhere in the C tier.

I think she's really pretty but I haven't seen any non-edited candids tho

• Like Like x 1
  10. Tiana

Tiana C1 known member

I put myself at C1 based on that description because I don’t struggle to get attention when I go out, am frequently told I’m pretty (outside of my parents and bf, lol) and would get swiped right on 9.9999% of the time when I was on dating apps. I do think if i lost another 10-15 lbs and got my lips done to shorten philtrum + nonsurgical rhino to smooth out a small bump I could move up to B3. Will have to see what my jawline is like after more weight is lost.

• Like Like x 6
  11. haylortill

The rhino and lip lift and gradual weight loss will probably move you up to upper B tier!
    Also do you mean 9.9999% or 99% I'm just wondering. Because I have a similar ratio with only face pics.
    Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  12. nostalgias

Yes this helped! I'd say I'm a C2/C1 currently then, though I'd definitely rate myself above Sofia Richie

lmao no shade but....
    :srs?:

• Like Like x 7
  13. Tiana

Tiana C1 known member

I definitely meant 99 haha, woooooops

• Like Like x 1
  14. Carlos Mora

Carlos Mora A3 Instamodel

It´s very hard to rate yourself ! hahhahahh. Trying to be objective creates a debate in your head on whether you are rating yourself too low or you are overrating yourself. I´d say the only way you can be 100% sure of your tier is doing a survey among honest objective people. A single person can´t rate you because even tho there are beauty standards we ALL unconsciously use to judge others, each person´s taste is different and therefore Beauty is subjective (on a low degree of course; a beautiful person is acknowledged as that by the majority, the same happens with a non good looking person. Ratings may vary but just by 1 or 2 subtiers depending on different people´s opinions).

• Like Like x 14
  15. blackcoffee

We've got to make a survey!!!!:D:D:D;)

• Like Like x 4
  16. haylortill

LMAOO.
    I think she actually keeps herself up very well - she's super tan, blonde, and generally well dressed and takes advantage of the blur effect.
    I mean she's rich so...But yea i think the way she presents herself places her above C3. Her lips are also better than average (because of lip filler), her forehead is small, and her face is quite symmetrical. She also has a defined jawline but she still hasn't gotten the chin filler she needs.

• Like Like x 5
  17. sabine

sabine Moderator
    Staff Member

Wait the far away pic is literally my problem omg I hate it so much. I have good bone structure when I look in the mirror (especially for someone of the Asian phenotype) but in pictures my face looks so fat for some reason.

I really want to shorten my philtrum, get a rhinoplasty and a blepharoplasty and maybe a bit of cheek filler to enhance my cheekbones. My first is the former two. I hope they come up with a way to shorten philitrums effectively in the future and I think they will because aesthetic medicine has been skyrocketing with the rise of social media.

I mean, in the mirror I'm B tier but maybe I'm delusional and just have an overinflated view of myself lol

#17 sabine, May 18, 2020
    Last edited: May 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  18. haylortill

A survey is a great but very bold idea! I would do it if I was confident enough and knew the right people. But how many people do we trust enough to rate us accurately though? Many of our close friends will never rate us honestly (or at least mine won't lol). But if it was a group of strangers whom you know weren't trolls/looking to undermine your confidence I feel it might be a good idea.
    When rating yourself though, I feel underrating yourself might be a better idea than overrating. This is because it gives you more of a reason to consider the better parts of your face/appearance and reconsider the initial rating.
    I feel the best way to rate yourself is to use MBC's tier system/guide even though there's less of an emphasis on lower tiers (C-F).

• Like Like x 10
  19. Carlos Mora

Carlos Mora A3 Instamodel

OMG even if I looked like Narcissus I wouldn´t take part in that survey hahahhahah.
    I usually dont give a fuck if someone calls me ugly or fagg or anything in real life but in here where everyone has a very keen eye on details and beauty analysis, I don´t think I would be able to handle criticism hahahh. Also if I was rated lower than my own rating (which I think is B2) I would be depressed hahahha. I think it´s great MBC does not rates her clients because from my point of view, the great majority of us tend to rate ourselves a little bit higher than reality (which is totally normal, at the end we are all humans and we all want to be hella attractive).

• Like Like x 10
  20. haylortill

I think this is a phenomenon of the camera not being able to accurately capture three dimensional images. Your face will always look flatter/fatter when taken with a low quality camera from far away. I noticed that professional cameras provide depth and quality to the images.
    For shortening philtrums, I think a lip lift is the best way to go. Apparently, the ideal philtrum length is the length of the iris but I think it's best to go with what suits your face.
    As someone who's seriously interesting in pursuing a career in aesthetic medicine, forums like these are helpful for understanding what people want/to improve my own appearance lol.
    Also if you want to look at less invasive options than rhinoplasty, there are ways of tightening the skin around your nose to give a tighter appearance, filler for the radix, closed rhinoplasty etc.
    And a blepharoplasty would be an amazing way to improve an otherwise inhibiting eye area. The eye area is so important for your aesthetics. Have you considered a brow lift as well?

• Like Like x 6