Attention - Where Do You Stand?

Discussion in 'Aesthetics and Beauty Discussion' started by haylortill, May 17, 2020.

?

What do you personally see yourself as?

1. S tier

2. A tier

3. B1

4. B2

5. B3

6. C1

7. C2

8. C3

9. D tier

10. Lower

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Chloé

Chloé A2 Top Model

I think you touched a very interesting topic! Especially the differences in treatment between A and B-Tier. Are there opinions on how big this difference is between, let‘s say a B1 and an A3?

• Like Like x 4
  2. Ninaa

Ninaa B3 Pretty Bitch

I would say in the B3 range. My dark circles throw it off but I have the adequate brows, hairline, jaw and lips, the attractive markers according to MBC.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Caro

Caro B1 Love Island Babe

Which B1 celebrities come to mind in tour comparison? And which a3 celebrities made you cut off your rank from being higher?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Chloe Jones

Chloe Jones C3 puberty stage

I'm in a really weird place where I'm very photogenic so I experience both. For photos I do get lots of attention and these types of things do happen. I was a cam model a few times who did not show any nudity or my body whatsoever but was the most viewed on the site simply for my face and made hundreds of dollars in a few hours for just sitting there lol. On dating apps, if I chose flattering photos, there was never a single person who did not 'like' me back or match. My friends tell me how people ask who I am when they see a photo because I'm so gorgeous etc etc. It's such a weird experience because in reality I am VERY average, probably below average without makeup; In my friend group, I'm easily one of the least attractive, hardly get attention from men, etc. -- so I get both ends of the spectrum of people's reactions. My conclusion is that if you're very pretty, you would know it, the world lets you know. On the reverse, if you're very unattractive, it's also probably quite obvious. The truth is you are most likely just average! But it's so hard for many of us to accept that.

• Like Like x 6
  5. SunKissedBlonde

SunKissedBlonde B3 Pretty Bitch

I don’t have any B1 on mind but I have always been told I look extremely like Rosamund Pike, my eyes are a bit more “Asian” looking, and my cheekbones and jaw are more define, also my lips are a bit fuller.

3F0ED1DC-648A-4052-A5FE-3D6A85E61ECD.jpeg F4A194E4-C962-4132-9FA0-6EA0E3D74F2F.jpeg
    My body is quite similar to Carla Bruni’s,a bit more toned, I think she was more into diets and I just eat well and workout
    C1E5D8F4-C23C-4E46-9B36-D69D7EADFF39.jpeg
    My hair looks similar to this
    232013CD-70B9-4BFE-9C3B-8443B7490093.jpeg

So that’s why...maybe I feel like A3 is too much

• Like Like x 5
  6. delacampagne

delacampagne D tier newbie

I am not really sure. I am very low in my perception. But I have body dysmorphia and struggle a lot with self-harm, self-hatred and suicidal thoughts. I actually have no trouble getting attention when I go out and I get compliments almost every day. People tell me I should do modeling or even that I'm perfect, but that doesn't mean much to me. I don't know where I stand. A lot of people have told me I look like Tia Jonsson with better bone structure and darker hair, or I that I have a lot of similarities with Leonie Hertel. But I don't know what tier they are and how much I really look like them. It's a big fight. At least I am pretty sure that I should go blonde.

Leonie Hertel:
    C794D671-0B12-478E-AC4E-9BE71BE5A5A1.jpeg B68F42CB-94D3-4D80-8B15-3B2DBF056B11.jpeg 20D88A29-89A2-4C6E-93BB-65F133A38261.jpeg A0EA75CB-63A8-4341-909F-4FBB81736F96.jpeg

Tia Jonsson:
    0266AF33-240C-4F8D-8B9D-473D20F98EC1.jpeg 8AB5E2C3-5AF6-42E3-81D8-A849E0B5AB6C.jpeg ADADA040-C177-41ED-B44A-AFD0CA5B7C30.jpeg CFF3AAAE-31D7-4E45-9275-C6CEE7526B9D.jpeg 96743B97-0C13-4176-B2EE-98892D89747A.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Bunny

Bunny C3 puberty stage

Screenshot_20201006-161053.png
    I honestly don't know what I am I'd say I'm in the bs but idk don't come for me too hard lmao

8. Bunny

Bunny C3 puberty stage

Also my camera sucks like I feel like in real life I look better

9. Chloé

Chloé A2 Top Model

Hi! You seem to be new on here so you probably don‘t know this but we actually don‘t do ratings of members on here and it is usually advised to not post private pictures. The only section where advise on personal appearance is ‚allowed’ is the private forum :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Bunny

Bunny C3 puberty stage

Ooo thank uuu

• Like Like x 1
  11. Chloé

Chloé A2 Top Model

No problem! :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. frozenmango

frozenmango Moderator
    Staff Member

Omg I want to know who that one person that rated themselves an S-tier is :stop:

• Like Like x 13
  13. balayagebarbie

balayagebarbie A2 Top Model

I really relate to this! I feel like no one talks about how mental health/ mental illness will entirely distort your self perception. Self esteem plays such a huge role in your perception of the self. I get told CONSTANTLY that I have a really big booty and have an amazing body, but I've had some experiences (bad/manipulative boyfriends) that really distort my sense of self and I feel like I'm skinny fat when I know objectively I'm not. My ex was an abusive narcissist and he was always criticizing my body and making me feel so ugly, so I unfortunately haven't been able to shake that. I also think my ass is so small, but everyone says it's really big. So I straight up don't know. And that's such a strange place to be in. So I'm sorry you're struggling with mental health and an unstable self image. That can be so challenging to deal with when it seems like your perception isn't accurate and your sense of reality may be skewed. It's a hard state to contend with.

• Like Like x 3
  14. poshspice

poshspice B2 Prom QUEEN

@Naveena I’ve just seen that you’ve rated yourself S Tier, and if it’s not too annoying, I was wondering if you could share which sub-tier you are in and if you model professionally? I really don’t want to bombard you but I am so fascinated by the higher tiers - and I would love to hear about some of your experiences! :)

• Like Like x 4
  15. Naveena

Naveena A3 Instamodel

I’m really not sure. I don’t think I have taken pics with any other S tiers it’s only A and B usually.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Julie

Julie B3 Pretty Bitch

Honestly I don't know where I stand, I put C1 only because I don't think I look worse then Charlie D'Amelio.
    But I hate looking at my photos, because I have some very good and some very bad angles, so I prefer much more considering videos of myself to understand how I look.
    I wonder what is the better light to see how we truly are, like direct light of the window or flash, or neutral light.
    I don't know if it's only me, but I look a bit different with direct light in the face .

• Like Like x 3
  17. Chloé

Chloé A2 Top Model

Damn, now I‘m really curious what you look like :)!

18. AmySue

AmySue C3 puberty stage

I’m commenting in a time warp because I’m 45 years old. When I was in my twenties I was probably about a B3. I rarely wore much makeup, so not really good or bad days. One of my husband’s friends is a Hollywood producer, and I used to visit frequently. I have met women who would probably be S and A tiers. It really does feel like being in the presence of a diety.

• Like Like x 7
  19. qtpiee

qtpiee C2 avg member

After way too much back and forth, I'd say a B3-low B2 is fair? The one thing stopping me from reaching A tier would definitely be my lack of bone structure/defined jawline (I would say my tear troughs as well, but I remember MBC saying that they don't hinder one's appearance that much, and I feel like they give my face some character?), but I'm honestly content with where I am now - of course, with some lifestyle and styling tweaks. My facial harmony is good, I'd argue that my lips and smile are a top-tier feature, and while there's the argument that brown hair and eyes can look a little plain, in some weird way they're a huge halo for me? I've been told by both complete strangers and friends alike that I'm one of the most (if not the most) beautiful people they've ever seen, and that's all the confidence boost I need, especially since it took me a while to grow into my features. With makeup/styling and a consistently good diet + exercise routine, B2 isn't out of reach for me, and I realize now that I don't have to be some great movie star or modelesque beauty to be gorgeous!

• Like Like x 4
  20. poshspice

poshspice B2 Prom QUEEN

I relate so hard to the Charli D’Amelio thing, that’s literally the only decent marker I have to secure my rating.. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 4