Attention - Where Do You Stand?

Discussion in 'Aesthetics and Beauty Discussion' started by haylortill, May 17, 2020.

?

What do you personally see yourself as?

1. S tier

2. A tier

3. B1

4. B2

5. B3

6. C1

7. C2

8. C3

9. D tier

10. Lower

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. poshspice

poshspice B2 Prom QUEEN

Ooo that’s so interesting! Would you say that there was a difference in general demeanour between S/A-Tiers and “regular” folk? I know that it’s a stereotype, but the idea of attractive people being ruder to strangers is one that always sticks in my mind - did you notice any of that sort of thing?

• Like Like x 3
  2. balayagebarbie

balayagebarbie A2 Top Model

Would love for you to do a post on the private forum! xo Maybe share some tips/ if you've had any procedures that have enhanced your looks.

• Like Like x 6
  3. balayagebarbie

balayagebarbie A2 Top Model

Super pretty! I'd say C1 :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

What’s it like living life as an S tier? I’m so curious. Do you get treated differently?

• Like Like x 4
  5. AmySue

AmySue C3 puberty stage

The S and A tiers I met were successful models in the 90s. Only one was what I considered rude. The others were over-the-top nice. And wore no makeup, but were wearing fantastic but casual outfits.

• Like Like x 5
  6. thesophia

thesophia C2 avg member

I thought I was like B3 until I recently visited a professional photographer. When she showed me the final pics I was like OMG This is me? I looked diffrent from my photos or miror. I know its normal, but I still was quite shocked. Good for me I am not a model. Few years ago some agents contacted me, but they lost their interest, when I told them my height. Yes, so hurtful in that time... So I guess I am probably C1 ( maybe even C2 but I hope not hahah).

• Like Like x 6
  7. Gizele Oliveira

Gizele Oliveira C2 avg member

Do you know how wide the lens she used was? I used to believe that I photographed awfully until I started using a 50mm lens. It is the most accurate, as it can portray closely what the human eye sees. Maybe there was some level of distortion happening.

• Like Like x 9
  8. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

Do you have soft features? I know a lot of women with really round faces and delicate features who are c tier in photography but absolutely stunning irl. I wouldn’t base your ranking of professional photographs alone, most people don’t look amazing in them except women with prominent bones.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Unphotogenic woman

Both of these women are objectively the same tier in real life. But the first looks more photogenic because of the harsh lines in her face which translates better.

• Like Like x 12
  9. Whatsgoodbitch

Whatsgoodbitch B2 Prom QUEEN

I agree with that, but don't u think that this makes rating and the halo effect kinda less reliable to an extent since everything is based on pictures?

• Like Like x 5
  10. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

Yes I think so. The halo effect in photos isn’t 10000% reliable although it’s still reliable though, I’m just using very extreme examples of someone with strong bones. I think in motion (video) is the best way to determine halo.

• Like Like x 6
  11. thesophia

thesophia C2 avg member

I have no know idea
    Yes, you are right, definitly more on the soft side. Taking photos especially by someone else have never been my fav activity.

• Like Like x 5
  12. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

Lol don’t worry I feel your pain .

• Like Like x 3
  13. pocahontas13

pocahontas13 B3 Pretty Bitch

Getting your pictures done for the first time by a professional photographer is almost always going to be a disappointment.
    I had model friends that looked nothing like I knew them in reality in their first shots.
    The more shoots they made, the more they "opened" themselves to the camera and the photographers were able to capture pictures that looked so much like them in real life, or even better. You can try searching for old photos of models you like. Compare them to then and now. You will see the difference.
    Also, you are used to looking at yourself from a variety of angles. The photographer captured only some of them, maybe they weren't your best angles because you lack experience.
    I also agree with the fact that maybe the lens the photographer chose were distorting the image you were used to see in the mirror.

• Like Like x 11
  14. limabeans

limabeans C1 known member

agree with this! so true.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Eléa

Eléa A2 Top Model

Attractive people often get bullied by the same gender basically just over envy and her boyfriend may not have been familiar with how girls bully eachother because it's very different to guys.

16. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

[​IMG]

Mbc ranked dove D or C tier before surgery though. I don’t think being pretty is the key to getting treated well by everyone people sadly. Sure they can sometimes get treated better, but it isn’t the end or be all to fitting socially.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Gizele Oliveira

Gizele Oliveira C2 avg member

couldn't find a better thread to ask this, but do you guys still do ratings?

• Like Like x 2
  18. Eléa

Eléa A2 Top Model

Not publicly but if you private message active members I'm sure some might oblige.

19. Eléa

Eléa A2 Top Model

that's not how it works

• Like Like x 3
  20. Szoom

Szoom A3 Instamodel

I think ranking and prettiness are not always related. In this case Dove may have been a C3-C2, meaning her original face had no hope in the modelling industry and was rather uninteresting to look at, but I see how she could be considered the pretty girl nonetheless thanks to her blonde hair, thin body and neonatous features. I think it's therefore highly unlikely she was bullied for her appearance.

On the other hand, women with high ranking but not conventionally attractive/feminine style may be considered not pretty in a high school setting (example: Ruby Rose)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2