C-Tiers

Discussion in 'Aesthetics and Beauty Discussion' started by hmmmmmmmmmmm, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Julie

Julie C1 known member

I feel I'm the only one who actually like her haha

• Like Like x 3
  2. Muse

Muse B2 Prom QUEEN

and obviously I’m the only one who doesn’t see Sandra Bullock’s appeal (I dont want to sound mean really, I still find her cute! + she is a good actress.)

3. Spaceydee

Spaceydee B3 Pretty Bitch

You’re not lol. I see many people saying they don’t find her beautiful and even I used to think she wasn’t that special before but then I saw her standing next to other models and realised what she actually was. The halo effect definitely helped me see her as a solidified S tier. Especially in that picture with Kendall that MBC posted, she literally made Kendall look bland, it was brutal.

• Like Like x 6
  4. Claire Moon

Claire Moon A2 Top Model

While I agree she isn't a super great beauty no way she was a C tier in her prime. Not with that jawline and eye shape(even though her eyes are small they have a lovely shape and her brows are kinda apexed). She was probably a solid B3 in her prime.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Szoom

Szoom B3 Pretty Bitch

I think Brie Larson may be a good example of a C1 in her prime.
    Notice how her perceived attractiveness changes based on grooming and hair color, she looks beautiful with blonde hair and just pretty with her natural color.

58c1e9756e0ea69e06e3bf3916ed0f2d.jpg
    58c2d2605626f6544f18df3c_2014.jpg images.jpeg