DeBloat Supplements

Discussion in 'Body Discussion' started by XoxoC, May 13, 2022.

1. XoxoC

XoxoC C1 known member

So not sure if this belongs here but I trust the MBC members more than anywhere else on the internet.

What supplements do you take to help debloat? Especially after a large meal. I'm going on vacation and want to enjoy my food without feeling gross especially since I am dieting now so I know once I eat more the bloating will be worse.

Any tips and advice help xxoo

• Like Like x 2
  2. Eléa

Eléa A1 Elite Model

A lot of my friends in the modelling industry use waterex tablets, they help with water retention of that's a problem and help give you a less extreme version of the dehydration people go through before a show for muscle definition.
    A lot of de-bloat tabs seem a bit sketch so I wouldn't go too niche. Waterex is smth you absolutely have to discuss with a doctor before introducing into your routine, and they do advise to not take them consistently, only when necessary.
    There are also lots of foods that are natural diuretics like cherries.

• Like Like x 1
  3. XoxoC

XoxoC C1 known member

Wanted to let you know I got this (Diurex to be exact) and it worked so well omg thank you !!!! And to note there is caffeine in them so just be aware if you take it

• Like Like x 1
  4. XoxoC

XoxoC C1 known member

Also, the debloat pills from Love Wellness work decently well but do not expect any miracles if you've overeaten a lot

• Like Like x 1
  5. Eléa

Eléa A1 Elite Model

I'm so glad it helped :) you're so welcome xx