Diets You Follow/Would Follow

Discussion in 'Body Discussion' started by Catherine Tramell, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Catherine Tramell

Catherine Tramell A2 Top Model

I wanted to learn about everyone’s diets. I think the Indian diet is very high carb, which causes most of the people from here to look bloated. If you compare the amount of facial fat on a white person and an Indian person of average weight, you’d notice the difference immediately.
    So what diet should one follow for the ideal BFP?

8E6086BA-7643-4913-BD1A-60882F997450.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  2. poshspice

poshspice B2 Prom QUEEN

I’m not a dietary expert by any means, but I’ve been calorie counting for years and it hasn’t steered me wrong in terms of weight loss/maintenance! I think my main goal now is to eat enough protein and nutrients though, I can tend to eat loads of junk food and still feel healthy because I’ve only hit 1200 calories lol... :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  3. sxltynights

sxltynights A3 Instamodel

I don't follow any diet but what works for me is no eating meat, avoiding dairy and wheat as much as possible, non-processed foods, no fried food and intuitive eating.
    I eat 3 times a day, I never snack between meals because coffee just works fine for me, I eat a lot of healthy foods such as salmon, eggs, broccoli, etc. but if I want to have something not too healthy such as cookies for breakfast I'll have them or let's say my friends want to go out for dinner I'll have a (vegan) burger or pizza if I want to.
    I try not to be too perfect when it comes to food because I tend to get obsessed and I don't want to feel guilty. I think having a healthy relationship with food is more important than eating clean 24/7 of the time.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gazelle

Gazelle D tier newbie

Protein protein protein. I've counted calories most my life and been on some extreme diets before, and although I've lost weight on the scale I honestly couldn't see a difference in my body. Then I started eating high protein ( still in a calorie deficit) and noticed significant changes in my body.

• Like Like x 1
  5. YtKween

YtKween B1 Love Island Babe

Hmmmmmm well I've been dieting for 4 months and have lost 22 pounds/10kg with literally no exercise. I could definitely have done better and I regret not hitting the gym when I had the time :(
    My diet is not strict whatsoever, I eat 5 times a day and never get hungry. I follow a Mediterranean diet (which is very easy to keep up with bc of where I live).

I eat fruit twice a day (morning & afternoon) and salad with my two main meals (dinner and lunch). My breakfast is quite rich and so is pretty much every meal (though I don't wanna get too specific because this is just MY diet that works for me) but I don't eat too much of anything. I never really feel full, though I don't get hungry unless 6-7 hrs pass after my last meal. I mainly eat chicken, eggs, vegetables, almonds, fish & legumes. I consume almost no dairy products. I avoid fried foods, rice & spaggheti.

The hardest part about dieting has been trying to drink 2L of water every day tbh, haha :(

• Like Like x 3