Eyelash Extensions; Are They Worth the Maintenance?

Discussion in 'Gossip/Offtopic chat' started by blackcoffee, Nov 24, 2020.

1. blackcoffee

blackcoffee B2 Prom QUEEN

Hello Beaty Consultant lovers,
    I haven't been on this site for the past few months and I'm excited to catch up on all the new forums and threads!
    I started to get eyelash extensions a few months ago and kept up with it pretty well. I really enjoyed looking put together and awake without having to put on makeup! Extensions provide a lot more volume than mascara and I kept mine to 12mm so they didn't look too obnoxious. I removed mine yesterday because I thought I would feel relieved of the weight but now I feel so ugly!
    I don't know if I should make another appointment to get them again soon because it seems like such a waste of money for something that shouldn't make much of a difference.
    Has anyone here had any long term experiences with extensions? How do you justify it for yourself? To get lashes where I live isn't that expensive ($100 for a set) but I still feel stupid whenever I hand over the cash.

2. bodybagbarbie

bodybagbarbie B2 Prom QUEEN

no.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Eléa

Eléa B1 Love Island Babe

No, I don't think so. Expensive, high maintenance and damaging to your natural eyelashes plus they rarely look realistic. You're better off without them xo

• Like Like x 2
  4. blackcoffee

blackcoffee B2 Prom QUEEN

But I'm so pretty with plastic on my eyelashes!!!

5. sxltynights

sxltynights A3 Instamodel

tried them twice, not worth it for me since I already have long thick eyelashes. when they started falling off I lost a few of mine so I prefer to use mascara instead of spending money in losing eyelashes lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. balayagebarbie

balayagebarbie A3 Instamodel

Lash extensions are not worth it!

I really recommend EyeEnvy instead. I've had friends and family members who have seen insane transformations from using it. It's a way better alternative to lash extensions. EyeEnvy is basically a serum that prolongs the life of hair follicles, so while natural lashes fall out and regrow every 2-3 weeks, this serum prolongs the growth phase and your lashes will get insanely long. It's safe, not high maintenance, and produces amazing results. I wouldn't recommend it if you have sparse lashes, because it doesn't create new follicles, it only extends the growth period of existing follicles. But I've seen truly incredible results among my friends. And if you want length and volume, you should try it out and tint your lashes and use a curler. It will make your lashes look like falsies it's actually an insane product.

7. balayagebarbie

balayagebarbie A3 Instamodel

Haha well if you love it and really prefer how you look, then why ask us! Just go for it. If it makes you feel more beautiful and confident, and you can afford it, then go for it. But it can be really damaging and I know some people who have had reactions to the glue- but the reaction didn't show immediately, it was over time and it blocked the follicles or damaged the eye skin and cause sparseness.