Halo Effect Megathread

Discussion in 'Aesthetics and Beauty Discussion' started by MyBeautyConsultant, May 5, 2020.

1. Eléa

Eléa A1 Elite Model

i honestly prefer elizabeth in the 2nd pic

2. Eléa

Eléa A1 Elite Model

this is so true, people think facial beauty is just a list of bullet points but harmony is always no.1
    A lot of models would look ENTIRELY different if they gained even a little weight, I'm glad this look had faded out of popularity (obviously it's inevitable it will circle back but at least the girls have a break for now) because it really relies on skinny-ness more than anything else. Most of these baby-face type models are c or b with some more exaggerated features. The vastly different aesthetic can give them a slight advantage when posing with others because they are going for an entirely different look but most of the time they will get haloed by more widely
    Miranda was a 'magazine modelling competition success story' (allegedly, could totally be nepo) but she also coincided with the late 90s, early 2000s cutesy-babyface model movement and she maintained a frighteningly thin frame that was extremely trendy then so I understand how she was used for vs (probably for a lot of events as one of the more approachable personas).
    It's a notoriously bad angle and expression for her tier, that kind of short compact skull is best angled 3/4 to show off more of the forward growth and less of the wide mouth.
    I'd say it's pretty close between caravan snd kendall here, I thought kendall had a low-set browbone but cara takes the cake. They make cara look overly masc and cara makes them look undefined.
    Probably an investor's daughter or smth.

3. bodybagbarbie

bodybagbarbie B1 Love Island Babe

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Eléa

Eléa A1 Elite Model

but can she read? the ppl need to know...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Claire Moon

Claire Moon A2 Top Model

I never thought Lea Michele was particularly attractive but after seeing this I think she's at least a high C3 or maybe even C2.