help me analyze miranda ker

Discussion in 'Aesthetics and Beauty Discussion' started by alaya, Aug 1, 2020.

1. alaya

alaya C1 known member

what is it about miranda kerr that makes her so beautiful? her features are absolutely average, not a great bone structure either but still i find her prettier than a lot of s tier or a tier models. don’t tell me that it’s cause her face looks more approachable, there are a lot of a tier models that look approachable but i still find s tiers prettier. even the general public seems to prefer her over a lot of more beautiful women, what makes her stand out?
    03ED5C47-4995-41C2-9260-F9F5AE658276.jpeg
    44C181A6-D764-4B7C-B0F3-A0211CA834F1.jpeg
    47B8F5AC-9999-4B1C-BD2B-F97D8BD5FD8F.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  2. Laura

Laura B3 Pretty Bitch

Interesting, I’m curious about this too! Since especially men love her so much - and prefer her even over Doutzen and Adriana (!) - I will try to analyze her from a male standpoint.

I think it’s because she has a sweet-looking face, with soft features and dimples. It’s a very youthful, neotenous look that might activate guys’ primal instinct that she’s highly fertile etc. Didn’t someone already say in another thread that men prefer this look for their potential life partner over a seductive , vixen look?
    I think that explains a lot already.

As a female and using the MBC tier system it’s a completely different story. I can definitely see her flaws and that she’s nowhere near S-tier (not sure how MBC rated her). But a part of the female public might also like her cute, angelic look maybe?

Hope this made some sense, haha.

• Like Like x 11
  3. Chloé

Chloé A2 Top Model

I think one important point is to differ between „pretty“ and „beautiful“. Many S-Tiers have sharp features, a dominant jawline, etc. These features make them insanely beautiful but they also eradicate cuteness, most of the time. Miranda on the other hand is not beautiful, but very pretty! She has that youthful look: Big eyes, a round face, dimples,etc. So it‘s no wonder she looks cuter and therefore prettier than many higher tiers. She also looks a lot more „likeable“ than many S-Tier models, like she would be fun to be around. This is also due to her young looking face and probably makes many people like her instantly. So in conclusion, she is less beautiful than S-Tiers, but a lot prettier and therefore more likeable If you get my point lol. So we shouldn‘t completely forget about the whole „more approachable“ thing, I think it does have an impact

• Like Like x 12
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. miamali

miamali A2 Top Model

Agree with the above. So who would you rather look like, Miranda with her pretty look or an S tier? I would definitely go for Miranda. Also it means you look younger for longer, would hate to look mature once I hit 29

• Like Like x 2
  5. Catherine Tramell

Catherine Tramell A1 Elite Model

If I looked like Miranda, I’d be very likable and a lot of people’s type. But I wouldn’t be my own type. As a result, I’d still go through the insecurities that I now go through. So Idk, I think a mixture between cute + strong features would be it.

• Like Like x 2
  6. alaya

alaya C1 known member

i’d wanna look like miranda for sure, but if i were a model definitely someone s tier.

• Like Like x 1
  7. vie

vie B3 Pretty Bitch

I think it's because she has a sweet look rather than an intimidating one a lot of S tiers have, men often go for/prefer women who look less intimidating.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Eléa

Eléa A1 Elite Model

9b63839f1377ecaf9d0058ed72c03e18-700.jpg You can't say you prefer her to S Tiers until you see them together. Do you still prefer her? I think there is such thing as your face being too compact and she has exactly that. She doesn't hold up nearly as well next to S Tiers.
    gettyimages-139168055-1024x1024.jpg adriana-lima-alessandra-ambrosio-and-miranda-kerr-victorias-secret-D7C1G5.jpg Miranda-Kerr-Pictures-Victoria-Secret-Event-Adriana-Lima-Alessandra-Ambrosio-2011-05-12-130114.jpg 8HB-CXOTvb5pCrq6pCx2Iq0MjuI9y4semozW1ElONe8.jpg gettyimages-98647792-1024x1024.jpg Miranda-Kerr-Candice-Swanepoel-Victoria-Secret-Bikini.jpg 77ef1931e3def7bddba32d477f8d9d73.jpg
    It's less noticeable when she's further away.
    ee135f20db1ec8b620dafbb8e87f7627.jpg
    To answer your question, I think you must have some personal bias towards neotenous faces.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Eléa

Eléa A1 Elite Model

Also I can totally see her getting haloed by the prettiest girl in one of my high schools who was only b2-b3
    20210323_121904.jpg

• Dislike Dislike x 7
  10. Jasmine

Jasmine C3 puberty stage

I think she has a mix of a lot of high trust, estrogenic and feminine features as opposed to S tiers who might have more striking low trust or even masculine features but better overall harmony and symmetry. I think men in particular are drawn to her features as opposed to someone who looks more low trust and striking.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Carlos Mora

Carlos Mora A3 Instamodel

Shes beautiful because she has what makes a woman beautiful: wide face, Plump lips, short midface, round hairline, feminine forehead, delicate nose, elongated brows, wide set long eyes, small chin, defined jaw.
    However I do agree with the previous comments on the fact that her midface is more compact than ideal to her width proportion.
    Taylor Hill has a similar midface (speaking about the level of compactness) and she looks fire because her face ain´t that wide; hers looks more proportioned.
    [​IMG].
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  12. YtKween

YtKween A3 Instamodel

Sorry if I come across as overly aggressive but... seriously? Her features are nowhere near average, and neither is her bone structure. Selena is someone with absolutely average bone structure, good-ish features and nice harmony yet here's what happens. miranda-kerr-selena-gomez-friendly-louis-v-event-ftr.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  13. XoxoC

XoxoC C1 known member

To be fair I don't think Selena's outfit or makeup is doing her any favors... but Miranda is at quite a lower weight which helps her facially. Her chin and cheeks are way more defined. Her blue eyes also help her stand out.

• Like Like x 2
  14. YtKween

YtKween A3 Instamodel

This isn't to compare Miranda and Selena. Selena is still a real-life 8-9/10 and would halo most people we see daily. Her flaws (her "fullness") next to a model are what would make her stand out among regular people. I'm just illustrating the difference between a model (who's supposedly "average" according to this forum) and a real-life beauty. DbeV7YyX4Accv-n.jpg
    My point is, Miranda is not average in any sense. Not even close.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. sanne95

sanne95 B3 Pretty Bitch

I think Miranda has a general healthy look going on about her- skin, hair, low body fat percentage and is really youthful. What I find super interesting is how neotenous she is even though her eyes are not particularly big and her nose not that small. I guess a short midface is really youthful regardless of your features

• Like Like x 2
  16. XoxoC

XoxoC C1 known member

I see what you're saying :) I guess it's one of those cases where it is not necessarily about the features individually but how it works all together

• Like Like x 2
  17. bodybagbarbie

bodybagbarbie B1 Love Island Babe

if you dont stop posting pictures of this poor girl in every thread ashvjakdh

• Like Like x 3
  18. Eléa

Eléa A1 Elite Model

Lmao, I'm trying to keep the forum active and that means being a sh!t-stirrer at times lol

• Like Like x 2
  19. hoeanthem699

hoeanthem699 B3 Pretty Bitch

miranda is around a2-a3 she's not like top tier model but still she looks soo gooddddd

• Like Like x 1
  20. YtKween

YtKween A3 Instamodel

Tbh the more I look at pictures of hers the more I start wondering why she didn't make it bigger in HF. Huh. She has that youthful, doll look that designers have been seeking for decades.