How did you find your style?

Discussion in 'Fashion' started by YtKween, Jun 1, 2021.

1. YtKween

YtKween A3 Instamodel

I don't know what my style is. I find it hard to differntiate what I like on other people vs. what I like on me. There's no aesthetic I find particularly unpleasant so this makes it all the more complicated.

I am actually curious to know how YOU did it. Did you experiment? Did you just go with what you like? Did you figure out your body type and started dressing yourself based on that? Was it something you figured out with time?

2. Eléa

Eléa A2 Top Model

Always had it lol, it's called intuition.

3. Eléa

Eléa A2 Top Model

Okay serious answer. I've always been drawn to angular dramatic or delicate pieces and as I came to understand my body through various typing systems, I found out I had accidentally been dressing for my body all along. I was especially surprised because I have severe bdd and it's nearly impossible to examine myself objectively.

The classification systems I researched were kibbe, olga's ethereals, truth-is-beauty.
    Sorry I couldn't have been more helpful but I purchased the truth-is beauty style calculator and it really helped me, you can also purchase consults for a second opinion from kibbe/12 season youtubers if you need further confirmation
    Xo