How much effort do you make on a daily basis

Discussion in 'Aesthetics and Beauty Discussion' started by miamali, Aug 12, 2020.

1. miamali

miamali A2 Top Model

Great point on clothing, what sort of style would you say you have? Say classic monochrome or..? Skirts or trousers mainly? I could do with some inspiration:)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ninaa

Ninaa B3 Pretty Bitch

Back in high school I used to wear gloss, blue contacts and sunscreen and pin my hair to the side and let it loose. Grew out my nails really long and painted them funky colors.
    Now as long as my brows are groomed idc for doing anything unless special occasions.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Eléa

Eléa A1 Elite Model

I don't go out without at least some skincare-makeup hybrid situation on my face, I have wavy hair so slightly less maintenance but still a bit of an ordeal. Natural fresh makeup on the daily, lots of steps but only a tiny amount of each product and I'll mix my foundation with my moisturiser before applying.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus B1 Love Island Babe

it seems like you have tbt effortlessly look and i love it!!!! Natural fresh make up <3

• Like Like x 1
  5. Eléa

Eléa A1 Elite Model

thank you :) I don't think heavier application matches my vibe so I try to keep it light.

6. Eléa

Eléa A1 Elite Model

I've made some changes to my routine so here's a quick lil update. I barely use any face products anymore because my skin quality has improved and I no longer want to cover up the minor discolouration around my eyes. I went on a social media hiatus for a long while and when I revisited my reflection after it I was not as self-critical.

I focus, now, on taming my brows, enhancing my eyes and subtly lifting my lashes, adding a little color to my Cheeks and some subtle lip product with a healthy-looking sheen.

My lil recommendations
    • surratt clear brow pomade
    • lancome lipstique Lip liners
    • trish mcevoy black kajal w/ smudger
    • surratt noir lash tint (my holy grail mascara)
    • pat mcgrath lip fetish balm (lip&cheeks)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Eléa

Eléa A1 Elite Model

oh btw this is on the daily, i will still turn up for a special occasion obvi

• Like Like x 1