How To Make It As A B-Tier

Discussion in 'Aesthetics and Beauty Discussion' started by Eléa, Mar 28, 2021.

?

Do you have a bias towards a particular aesthetic and the people that fall into it?

Poll closed Oct 28, 2021.
  1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Eléa

Eléa A1 Elite Model

I hear a lot of girls being disappointed when they're rated b tier and I think there are lots of ways to dominate your chosen market as a b tier.

It's all about finding your niche. If you know yourself well then finding a niche should be easy. This is why girls with no identity have a personality overhaul every time they have a new crush, appealing to a particular subculture can give you a sizeable halo.

Below I've linked an article about this phenomenon.
    https://www.gwern.net/docs/psychology/okcupid/themathematicsofbeauty.html

Now, there is a wrong way of going about this, please do not try to force yourself into any particular aesthetic or lifestyle. Your niche should align with your essence.

Have you ever met someone whose aesthetic, style, lifestyle and beliefs all match up perfectly? It makes people radiate towards them.
    This is true for people who have found their essence.

Merriam Style has videos about finding your essence that I hope you will find helpful;

It really helps if you already know your kibbe type and season (Merriam Style has a much better version of the seasons typing system imo so check out her videos if you're struggling, she really helped me.)
    Your essence should be cohesive with how you talk, walk, any hand gestures so be sure to ask around for unbiased opinions if you're not sure.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Szoom

Szoom A3 Instamodel

Thank you! Did you already apply any of her advice?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Eléa

Eléa A1 Elite Model

I'm looking into a lot of the typing systems at the moment, trying to make sense of it all.
    I'm a bright winter (my colouring is most similar to megan fox, Sophie ellis-bextor but with pale cool green eyes instead of blue)
    I have really high contrast so that lends itself to fewer essences which narrows it down.

I'm 5"9 1/2 (19 so pretty sure I'm fully grown in terms of height), I'm a soft dramatic in the kibbe system (my body is very similar to yasmeen but I'm like pearly white so try imagining that lol)

Season: Bright Winter
    Kibbe: Soft Dramatic (leaning more angular)
    Olga's ethereals: crimson+french+mermaid
    Truth is Beauty: dramatic ethereal

• Like Like x 2
  4. Eléa

Eléa A1 Elite Model

I recently bought the style id calculator from truth- is-beauty(website) and I got 60 dramatic/40 ethereal and zero everything else so it confirmed my suspicions.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Eléa

Eléa A1 Elite Model

Update: I'm actually a romantic ethereal dramatic style type.
    My body seems to be flamboyant natural but on a slimmer frame(?) I posted my silhouette in the body lookalike thread.

I'm building my aesthetic slowly but surely, my friends say I seem like I'm coming into my own more so I think that's proof this works :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Eléa

Eléa A1 Elite Model

I think one way of giving yourself a slight Blur is adopting a wildly different aesthetic.
    Small changes like hair colour can enhance your beauty.
    xxb8w6ex0hs21.jpg
    2022-01-05 05_04_24.158+0000.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

Do you mind elaborating by “different aesthetic?”

• Like Like x 1
  8. Eléa

Eléa A1 Elite Model

something that doesn't follow generic beauty standards or have a super natural vibe, a more current aesthetic or maybe an older more vintage aesthetic