Inverted triangle

Discussion in 'Body Discussion' started by Ani, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Ani

Ani C3 puberty stage

My body is an inverted Triangle. Whats exercises you recommend in order to look more hourglass? Fat tends to bulk on my stomach and my boobs. My fat porcentage is low but I can’t find a way to make my stomach look more flat, i hate doing cardio! I’m 1.60 and i weight 112 lbs. help

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda A2 Top Model

Cardio would definitely help. You can get cardio in with dance videos, kickboxing, rope skipping, etc. Just find the method you enjoy.

You can target your gluteus maximus and medius, and tensor fasciae latae. Also your calves. Basically, gain muscle in your legs.

Do you have access to a gym?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ani

Ani C3 puberty stage

Thanks for helping! Tomorrow i will starte Pamela Reif dance workouts :) i don’t have access to a gym rn, but I own 2 lbs and 5 lbs dumbells and 6 lbs ankle weights.

• Like Like x 1
  4. VandySarah

VandySarah B2 Prom QUEEN

This is kind of strange, but I've found that weight training is the best thing for losing belly fat, especially squats and lunges using kettlebells. I can do cardio all day long, but nothing tightens me up like strength training does.

5. balayagebarbie

balayagebarbie A3 Instamodel

I completely agree! For me, the key workouts to a thinner waist are actually doing chest press and lateral pull downs. Once I started doing chest press using heavy weights, there was so much core strength involved to perform that lift properly- that I noticed my waist get visibly smaller. I agree- weight training is ideal. Cardio will burn the fat, but weight training builds muscle and tightens core a lot more effectively.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

Although I am a huge advocate for training every single muscle group, I don’t think in OP’s case adding Emphasis to her chest & back would do her any favours since She’s already trying to steer clear of the inverted triangle body shape. In my opunion she should add the most volume to her lower body training, not the opposite! :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Esmeralda

Esmeralda A2 Top Model

I recommend Hana Milly on YouTube as well!

• Like Like x 2