more defined nose

Discussion in 'Aesthetics and Beauty Discussion' started by YtKween, Jan 4, 2021.

1. YtKween

YtKween B1 Love Island Babe

My nose lacks definition everywhere and it's been bothering me quite a bit lately. Is there anything I can do (besides surgery) to enhance it? And what does a defined nose come down to? Fat? Is it the same as in every other part of the face (jawline, cheekbones etc.)?

2. Szoom

Szoom B1 Love Island Babe

Nose definition is determined by the nasal bone and cartilage, not so much by fat on yuor face.
    Thankfully your problem can be easily solved using nose fillers, like in the example below

nose-bridge-filler-600x600.jpg (600×600) (themanseclinic.com.au)

In your case, I would avoid a rhinoplasty, since it is one of the most difficult procedures and your nose might not turn out exactly as you want it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. FaceObsessed

FaceObsessed B3 Pretty Bitch

Nose fillers are pretty much ideal for cases lacking cartilage and definition. They last a while, and even after they've "worn off" you still end up with a better base than what you started with.

• Like Like x 2
  4. pearlet

pearlet B2 Prom QUEEN

Any thoughts on nose thread lifts? Some ppl say they are better some say otherwise.

I have a high straight bridge but lack tip projection/cartilage so my profile is straight till it gets to the tip where droops down ugh. So im currently thinking about going to get it done

5. Amber V

Amber V B2 Prom QUEEN

Oh I have a very undefined nose and a soft cartilage. Does it mean I have higher risk of getting unsatisfying results? Cause I always thought I’ll eventually turn to rhinoplasty. The reason I don’t want fillers is that I’m scared it will move around to my cheeks and it will give me a very bloated look since I have naturally bigger cheeks.

• Like Like x 1