NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF BODY HALO (examples + guide)

Discussion in 'Aesthetics and Beauty Discussion' started by Purple, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

Many people here talk about getting a perfect face, but surprisingly I haven't seen many threads discuss the power of body halo. For some of us, genetics can be a limitation and achieve an A1 tier face is probably unrealistic (but that's ok). What some people here don't realise is that a normal pretty girl can STILL be perceived and treated as top tier by both men and women if she had a hot body. I have discussed this with many of my male friends and every guy I ever dated share this opinion and have treated an above average girl with a hot body like a goddess. Of course having a great face matters more than body, but having a combination great face AND great body combined boosts your sex appeal and attractiveness so much to 99% of people.

Here are some examples of C1-C2 tier girls with amazing bodies who are perceived as extremely beautiful (warning: slightly NSFW pics).

1. Sommer Ray
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Her face is actually B3 but it's safe to say she is nowhere close to S tier yet is worshipped by so many men and treated like S tier. She is a PERFECT example of someone is very very body haloed.

2. Pineapple Brat

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Michelle Lewin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Connor Murphy

[​IMG]

Thee exact same power of body halo applies to men. This guy would not be perceived the same if we didn't factor his body.

As you can see, none of these people are extraordinary yet somehow are seen as almost top tier. Now that we established body halo is a huge tool to attractivness, what can you do to achieve a hot body?

1. Getting lean

Contrary to what most people tell you, having a lean, fit body ALWAYS looks better than being overweight to both men and women. Just remember getting lean and fit means your waist will appear smaller therefore more hourglass-like. The ideal body fat percentage for a majority of us women is somewhere between 18-20%. If you're genetically lucky and distribute fat in your bum/boobs instead of your belly then you can get away with being slightly higher.

All it takes is to be on a slight caloric deficit and some cardio, no need to go on fad diets and starve yourself. You can achieve a lean phsique and be able to maintain it easier by losing weight slowly.

2. Build your glutes
    Every woman who has a top tier body always has a perfect butt which is what builds a great body imo. If you want to build your butt, you need to consistently train your glutes hard by adding heavy hip thrusts, squats and training your side glute muscles 2-3 a week. It will take a while to see big changes but hard work and dedication pay off and you WILL see a difference. Maybe I can make a comprehensive guide about this in the future.

3. Building muscle
    Similar to point 2. Except training your upper body muscle is also extremely important to a great physique that looks TONED instead of skinnyfat. Do not worry, building muscle on your upper body will NOT make you look bulky or manly, in fact it will do the opposite. Training my upper body in fact helped with my posture and also building an illusion of an hourglass-shaped body since it made my back appear vertically wider, emphasising my small waist, and I do not look bulky in the slightest.

TDLR: In real life you will can be perceived as a goddess with body halo. All you need is a pretty face (c1 minimum) with a great body and you will already be ahead of 90% of girls. You do not need to look facially perfect.

#1 Purple, Jun 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
    • Like Like x 11
  2. Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus B1 Love Island Babe

I think the kardashians are a perfect example of this! Imo Kim ia beautiful but I doubt she would’ve made so much success if it wasn’t for her hot body/big booty! I think having a beautiful face is better than having a beautiful body but only if you are not overweight

• Like Like x 11
  3. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

Yup! Kylie Jenner is another good example of someone who is very body haloed too. A good body definitly contibutes to how beautiful a man considers a woman.

• Like Like x 1
  4. minnie

minnie B2 Prom QUEEN

Tbh most guys will think you have a hot body if you are a within the normal weight range and curvy. So I kinda agree even if I don't care much about guys' opinion on beauty lol. Getting to a normal weight range + building up muscle to get a curvier appearance should be realistic for everyone and it will make you attractive by default to 80% of people.

If we are talking about things like height, proportions, waist-to-hip-ratio, those are pretty much impossible to fix but can be somewhat masked with clothes to create an illusion of different proportions.

Madison Beer for example has somehow managed to convince people that she has a curvy/hourglass body although she actually is more of an apple shape because of her styling choices (that and a hefty dose of photoshop lol). When she wears tight tops + loose high waisted pants she looks much curvier.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  5. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

Proportions and waist to hip ratio can be kind of changed though by losing bodyfat and building muscle on certain areas (which goes back to point 2 and 3) ie. if a girl has an apple body shape, she can easily look hourglass and deceive people by building her back and glutes/legs. Look at this woman for example, to illustrate my point (quite an extreme example but I hope you can see my point haha).

[​IMG]

As for madison beer, i DEFO agree clothes make a huge difference! The last photo shows that wearing white clothes makes her hips appear wider thus the hourglass shape.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Bananabread

Bananabread Moderator
    Staff Member

Would this work for a woman who has a average face though?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

No. I think a girl needs still be objectively attractive and at least a C1.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Bananabread

Bananabread Moderator
    Staff Member

532045F3-4D46-4E75-B4B0-9F80B510FEFF.jpeg 5F265ED6-D2DE-4CC8-8AF1-87D064C9EC9E.jpeg Would u say the body is haloing these girls. I think facially they are quite average
    There names are eve and Jess gale. They were on love island.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

Yes it definitely helps them. Though they wouldn’t be considered top tier or anything special since face matters a lot, however they would certainly be considered better than average from their bodies and blurring effect.

On love island they still recieved so much attention lol, apparently even Tyga slid in their dms.

• Like Like x 2
  10. rabbit

rabbit Moderator
    Staff Member

The whole time I was watching this series I couldn’t believe how overhyped these 2 were with the other contestants. The boys went mental (though I think part of that was definitely some gross twin fetishising), acting like they were goddesses when they were hands down the worst looking girls in there facially. Imo they were even D tier faces but maybe that’s a bit harsh asjdjdj
    And all the girls were obsessed with them at first too, like they were so freaked out the boys ditch them for these twins. It’s just their massive tits and asses blew everyone’s minds and they somehow forgot what a pretty face looks like lol
    I think it’s just that when guys are thinking of sex, they see body first. Boys opinions mean nothing

• Like Like x 9
  11. Miley Cyrus

Yes!! I didn’t mention her before because I wanted to talk about the beginning of their fame that started with Kim being a sexy young adult LOL Kylie is considered a bad bitch even tho all she do is sell make up but her big fat ass makes everyone into her Most of ig models and female rappers wouldn’t be where they are rn if it wasn’t for their bodies - and I don’t mean it in a sexist way hahaha I am glad my sisters are fooling those stupid men and making a living - Just stating a point. We can prove this theory when people stop paying attention when these same girls gain weight for example: cindy Kimberly gained a lot of weight and i think it kinda lowed (Idk if this is the correct word but I think that by know you probably know that English isn’t my first language) her hype

• Like Like x 4
  12. Miley Cyrus

BTW another thing that I think it’s valid and wanna know y’all’s opinion about it:

I know MBC said that beauty isn’t relative but in my opinion it is (I mean of course S tiers are considered beautiful by everyone but I am talking about the rest of us and not Megan fox). What do you guys think about considering a face beautiful is relative but a body isn’t? Of course it depends of where you live (in my country being thick like Kylie is the ideal body and a skinny body like Kendall’s is considered weird) but I think if your body is nice, than your body is nice; but when it comes to faces everyone has their own perspective

• Like Like x 4
  13. sabine

sabine Moderator
    Staff Member

What country do you live in? Also I think bodies are a lot more subjective than faces.

• Like Like x 3
  14. christinax

christinax C2 avg member

I used to always think this about Jen Selter 505FFB47-13CF-49A7-A7DE-6FF9B4DB728C.jpeg EDDE1683-02D8-499D-A6D2-98D40C3576D8.jpeg BA6A4089-1720-4791-929B-3A417980C8C2.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Miley Cyrus

C196C278-BCCF-44F2-A5F1-085A058F9C16.jpeg C196C278-BCCF-44F2-A5F1-085A058F9C16.jpeg 42D4ADFA-36F6-4D61-AC46-02F2E439CCD4.jpeg
    Brasil! I know you probably know so many models from here but to “normal” people the standard is our singer Anitta (big boobs big ass and small waist, tanned and short) so skinny girls don’t have any sex appeal but it’s not something that makes them considered ugly, just not hot

• Like Like x 2
  16. Bananabread

Bananabread Moderator
    Staff Member

Jen selter is a good example however I remember reading some of her comments under her post and the guys were telling her to hide her face as it ruined the pic. (Can you believe how entitled and rude some men are). That’s the thing with having a hot body, you’ll only be seen as a sex object especially if ur face isn’t up to par. If u have both a hot bod and nice face that’s ideal. But hot bod bad face combo - just good for a one time bang with a paper bag over head. ( basically only good for sex). Same with Mia khalifa she’s a perfect example of how big boobs made her so popular, however she was called butter face by a lot of men.

• Like Like x 13
  17. Bananabread

Bananabread Moderator
    Staff Member

I mean Did u not go on Twitter and read the harsh comments people made about them? Most people also thought they were average looking, they got a lot of hate for just being confident average looking girls.

• Like Like x 1
  18. sabine

sabine Moderator
    Staff Member

Bodies really are subjective bc I never found Anitta's body to be ideal. It's ironic because so many of the most gorgeous models (who are skinny) are from Brazil. Also, that picture of Anitta looks edited as hell. Her butt doesn't look like that in videos.

• Like Like x 1
  19. sabine

sabine Moderator
    Staff Member

Twitter is such a hellhole. People on there will drag girls mercilessly unprovoked. The levels of toxicity there are unparalleled (except for on TikTok)

• Like Like x 6
  20. rabbit

rabbit Moderator
    Staff Member

no I didn’t see anything! I don’t think I follow anyone who would have tweeted about love island. That’s pretty horrible though, people on twitter can be bullies. I would never think to tweet a harsh comment about someone’s appearance where they might actually see it, since I’m sure reality stars check what’s been said about them a lot on social media

• Like Like x 1