Rate this Actress / Celeb Megathread

Discussion in 'Aesthetics and Beauty Discussion' started by cashewmilk, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Catherine Tramell

Catherine Tramell A2 Top Model

B3?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chloé

Chloé A3 Instamodel

Agreed! She is so beautiful in photographs but kinda boring in motion...still, to me she is a B1-A3 because of her incredible facial harmony. Especially her eye-area is amazing! Also profits off blonde hair and light eyes. We must not forget that back in the days they did not have the Same Expertise and options of improving through plastic surgery so I‘d say her transformation is even more impressive. Imo she jumped at least a whole tier. Her before was probably C-tier

• Like Like x 2
  3. Claire Moon

Claire Moon A2 Top Model

based on this single photo i'd say low b3/c1? hard to tell from only one photo though. lower third is a bit on the muscular side but she looks good overall. not extremely beautiful but definitely at least a couple tiers above average? i feel she would look better with more natural looking lashes though

• Like Like x 1
  4. Claire Moon

Claire Moon A2 Top Model

At least A3 considering how good her facial balance is. I find her so boring to look at though :(
    Of course she s beautiful and looks very balanced but there is something too classic IDK haha. Her long philtrum throws me off too. She looked great but I feel like today a bit of lipfiller would easily elevate her to high A2 or even A1

• Like Like x 3
  5. Claire Moon

Claire Moon A2 Top Model

What do you think of (prime) Lucy Liu? I feel like she's so underrated in this forum (like most asian beauties)
    [​IMG]
    IMO in her prime she was easily one of the most generationally beautiful actresses. Even to this day she looks very good. In her prime she was STUNNING, seriously. I don't think I've seen her getting rated here. Look at how good she looks in motion.
    [​IMG]
    amazing jawline, cheekbones/ogee curve, she looks SO striking with dark hair and has very nice and harmonic features. plus look at how smooth her undereye are and nasolabial folds/marionette lines looked.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    IMO she was at least a solid A2 (maybe even higher considering that's what MBC rated current Kendall Jenner who is indeed very beautiful).
    She haloes Drew Berrymore who imo is a C1 to the moon and back. A B tier wouldnt halo Drew that hard.
    [​IMG]
    And see how well she holds up next to Salma Hayek who was probably at least a high A3. IMO she looked even better than Selma.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  6. Naveena

Naveena B1 Love Island Babe

I believe she has already been discussed on this thread.

7. Claire Moon

Claire Moon A2 Top Model

I don't think so. I searched for her name in the forum's search bar and didn't find any rating. There are preivous posts in other threads I made mentioning her though, but didn't see any other people discussing her rating.
    What would you rate her?

• Like Like x 3
  8. Esmeralda

Esmeralda A2 Top Model

A2, I agree

9. Teresa Turnip

Teresa Turnip C1 known member

Yes Lucy Liu is so beautiful. I love wide set eyes. Uma too I think is interesting, maybe an A3 in her prime, possibly a bit higher or lower, but she has one of those 'acquired taste' faces, such as Cillian Murphy. Since we are talking about Charlie's Angels, I was so blown away by Ella Balinksa's beauty. She looks amazing in motion and definitely haloed Kristen Stewart, who I think MBC rated in the B range. I would say she's an A1 but I can't find pictures of her with any models, and she didn't halo Kristen Stewart super hard. They both look great together.

Uma in her prime
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ella Balinksa
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. glossytears

glossytears Moderator
    Staff Member

wow.. no less than A1-A2 imo..

• Like Like x 3
  11. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

Interesting. She has many Obvious flaws like really hooded eye area, long philtrum, thin lips. I would had said C tier although I could be biased Because I don’t like her features and prefer a feminine face.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She gets utterly destroyed by Bella hadid. I feel if she gets a lip lift and some Botox To to lift her Eyebrows she would look SO much better. Maybe some lip fillers too.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

a2 for sure. Her features individually may not be particularly interesting however her harmony and facial ratios are golden, which Puts her at A tier.

13. SheDoesn'tEvenGoHere

SheDoesn'tEvenGoHere C1 known member

I totally agree with you! Her face is symmetrical and there are no real flaws but she's not very interesting to look at. Her face is very "soft" in the sense that her cheekbones aren't prominent. I think her style and mannerisms played a big role in her reputation as a classic beauty. I'm not too familiar with the rating system but I would say she's an A3 and somewhere in the B range before her makeover

• Like Like x 3
  14. miamali

miamali A3 Instamodel

Lower third on the muscular side - what's the difference between that and strong jawline/good bone structure? Is it that the lower third is less angular? Does Angelina Jolie or Rosie H-W got a muscular lower third?

• Like Like x 1
  15. miamali

miamali A3 Instamodel

Agree with all but hooded eyes are not a flaw, are they?

16. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

For women, yes. Too much hooding with a combination of small eyes can result to looking over masculine

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  17. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

They do but they have really anglelic, sexy facial features to compensate for the “muscular” jaw.

[​IMG]

Notice her big round eyes, thick luscious lips gives a contrast against her angular jaw and sharp cheekbones? A combination of a slightLy masculine Bone structure and super feminine lips and eyes is ideal in my opinion.

Halsey on the other hand has strong bone structure, and also really masculine facial features too such as Hooded eyes, long philtrum and thin lips. If she feminised her face she would have So much more harmony and could even be A tier.

I did a morph to demonstrate my point lol

C3CAC4AF-06EB-4BBC-BF15-D5E3399BAD11.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  18. glossytears

glossytears Moderator
    Staff Member

i love angie but her jaw looks extremely robust here.. i wouldn’t say it’s slightly masculine at all it is very.. maybe this is just one of her bad pictures because it looks balanced in most of her others

• Like Like x 2
  19. goldengirl

goldengirl C2 avg member

How would you rate Benedetta Porcaroli (blonde one) and Alice Pagani (the girl with black short hair) from baby netflix? i think they're both B tier but not sure which sub tier tho
    1544791113_470438_1544791607_noticia_normal.jpg
    baby_amigas.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  20. venusbaby

venusbaby B2 Prom QUEEN

I looked at a few of their photos on google. Their looks vary on the photo. I'd say the blonde,Benedetta, is C1- B3 depending on the photo and whether the has dark hair in some photos which reduces the blonde halo blur effect. She's cute but I'm not too keen on the negative canthal tilt with undereye bags, and her chin and nose can look a bit irregular/ overpronounced. She looks C1 sometimes but mostly B3 with potential to go higher.
    Here she look C1 to me and if you google her you'll see dark hair photos -
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The brunette, Alice Pagani, is very pretty, I'd say B2 with potential to go higher. Although her nose looks different depending on the angle and can disrupt the harmony and look B3-ish to even C1 but I'm cringing as I write this because I think she's beautiful in the photo you posted lol -
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I do think they're both pretty, especially Alice in good photos with the right styling, and even though some people on here don't like when people say this, I do think their flaws give them character and they are charmingly pretty and I wouldn't recommend them messing around and getting fillers or surgery. Strictly better makeup styling etc is all they need.

• Like Like x 9