Rate this Actress / Celeb Megathread

Discussion in 'Aesthetics and Beauty Discussion' started by cashewmilk, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Claire Moon

Claire Moon A2 Top Model

I used to think Shakira was definitely a C tier but I was so wrong. She's at least a high B3, she actually still looks really good next to Rihanna.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Claire Moon

Claire Moon A2 Top Model

Wow, I knew she was pretty when she was younger but never knew she was THAT beautiful. At least a high A2.

• Like Like x 6
  3. Muse

Muse B2 Prom QUEEN

How would you rate young Mila Jovovich? I love her face, especially her hooded eyes:) but also I think she has quickly past her prime
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  4. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

You’re absolutely right! <3

5. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

What tier is Emma Willis? Her eyes are absolutely gorgeous (one of the best I’ve ever seen), and I love her smile and facial harmony. Her bone structure could be better, nose too but nevertheless absolutely majestic.

a2 minimum?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She reminds me of a matured version of Gigi Hadid. Although I think personally I prefer Emma Willis

6. Szoom

Szoom B3 Pretty Bitch

Ugh, I don't really like her, her jaw is wide, her cheekbones are low, her eyes are hooded and her forhead is short and flat. They are all masculine characteristics to me. Objectively she's probably in the B tier, maybe even A tier

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Muse

Muse B2 Prom QUEEN

I love her eyes too, she also have limbal rings which make her eyes look more striking. I would intuitively say maybe a3/b1. But I’m not sure. One thing I don’t like about her is her eyebrows

• Like Like x 3
  8. Muse

Muse B2 Prom QUEEN

with age her face really gone more masculine, but I cant say the same about her young.
    btw for me hooded eyes are not necessarily masculine feature.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

I think b1 is too harsh.

10. rabbit

rabbit Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm excited you posted them because I actually spent (I have no idea why, I'm not even into kpop) about 2 weeks looking at hundreds of pictures of them and watching videos of them all together in motion so that I could rank them. I've been very bored ok.

All k-pop images get edited so so much and sometimes certain members seem to get better editing (and definitely better styling) than others. So video's have been the best way to rank them and I think it's:

Rose: low B1, she's not as popular in korea because she has stronger bone structure compared to their tastes. She used to be a lower tier but her recent buccal fat removal boosted her a lot because her strong jaw + excess cheek fat didn't look too good. Now she is quite modelesque.
    Jennie: B2, her front profile and eyes are amazing but her side profile is super recessed and brings her down. Kind of like how emrata's side profile brings her down.
    Lisa and Jisoo are high B3's. Lisa's nose is botched and her face really lacks definition and shape but she is still photogenic and has good harmony. Jisoo is perfect for Korean beauty standards but has weak bone structure and flat cheeks.

They all rank pretty high for Kpop idols, who are usually not particularly high ranking. Korean actresses are usually much more beautiful than idols.

I think in video's where they're together like those, they can be ranked effectively.

• Like Like x 10
  11. miamali

miamali A3 Instamodel

I agree. Which Korean actresses are you thinking of as more beautiful?

12. viva

viva C1 known member

i'm so glad someone's finally appreciating rosé's beauty! she is almost never said to be the prettiest in the group which baffles me lol. i never actually noticed a buccal fat removal, is there a certain photo/instance that convinced you she got it?

she looked awesome in this photoshoot i love ~

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  13. rabbit

rabbit Moderator
    Staff Member

omg yes, the tiffany shoot is gorgeous <3

No specific pic but (and I'm sorry I'm on mobile so can't add any rn anyway!) but if you compare photo's of her from a year or 2 ago to performances and photoshoots now, she definitely has more hollowness in her cheeks, despite being the same weight as ever. It makes sense too, as she's extraordinarily skinny yet still used to have a lottt of cheek fat. Buccal fat is so stubborn, I guess removing it was the only way for her to get cheekbone definition. Plus, a few girls on a discord with similar values to MBC noticed it and provided proof ;)
    Since she's had it, her looks have been elevated so much I think she's been getting a lot more attention!

#813 rabbit, Oct 20, 2020 at 6:47 PM
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2020 at 6:57 PM
    • Like Like x 2
  14. viva

viva C1 known member

could you explain what you mean by her forehead being short? i was under the impression that a small forehead is a feminine and good trait to have unless that's not what you're talking about... sorry if this comes off as rude lmao i'm genuinely curious

15. Szoom

Szoom B3 Pretty Bitch

My concern was more towards the forehead being flat and boxy.
    When the forehead is short it looks naturally more flat and therefore more masculine

16. pearlet

pearlet B3 Pretty Bitch

i 100% agree with this rating! Jennie used to be the prettiest of the group bc she has the prettiest features, but has weak structure. then rosé started having work done in 2017/18. So subtle, but so good. I think she started having botox in her jaw then followed up with buccal fat removal for even more definition or shes just been having botox shot in her jaw overtime. Its significantly smaller than when they debuted, which is so much better because all her features were completely hidden behind the fat/muscle. Now, she looks so good

#816 pearlet, Oct 21, 2020 at 3:26 AM
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2020 at 3:31 AM
    • Like Like x 5
  17. hoeanthem699

hoeanthem699 C1 known member

definitely nana. she is so beautiful 00290224.jpg fotojet-40.jpg kbs-nana-2-1577788574070264596450-15779787048531642711570.jpg

• Like Like x 12
  18. Muse

Muse B2 Prom QUEEN

Maybe if her face was not so puffy she can more clearly be A tier

• Like Like x 1
  19. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

I’ve seen women with puffier faces get ranked A tier

[​IMG]

Is her puffy face the main factor she isn’t considered a solid A tier? I wouldn’t rank her lower than Gigi hadid but it could be my bias.

Even with poor styling, and boring haircut, minimal makeup , she is still extremely eye catching and majestic. In my opinion, only A tiers would look this good.

#819 Purple, Oct 21, 2020 at 6:03 PM
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2020 at 6:17 PM
    • Like Like x 1
  20. miamali

miamali A3 Instamodel

I see what you mean Purple (esp that I kind of have her look) but she has not much of a bone structure? I would say B3, you mean her eyes only make her seem higher to you?