Rate this Influencer Megathread

Discussion in 'Aesthetics and Beauty Discussion' started by cashewmilk, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Spaceydee

Spaceydee B3 Pretty Bitch

I think no one can agree on her rating and it’s hard to rate her but when I saw her for the first time, I was shocked by her beauty.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Teresa Turnip

Teresa Turnip B2 Prom QUEEN

I just saw Gabby Hua’s tiktok on my instagram and she looked so beautiful. I got Bella Hadid vibes. What would you guys rate her? She doesn’t halo other girls super hard and looked the best in the tiktok as opposed to her other insta pictures. She’s probably a B1 but she looked breathtaking at first
    A7C6143D-7318-45B7-8E04-58D5D6FCEDD7.jpeg
    ADE75040-EF9B-4A70-8452-67A2EEB8F146.jpeg B3751D78-D09D-4E88-872A-94E62D3ABF24.jpeg 2270EB45-42D1-4B46-860C-AAA852ABAAD3.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  3. YtKween

YtKween B1 Love Island Babe

A tier for me.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Teresa Turnip

Teresa Turnip B2 Prom QUEEN

I thought that too but this thread tends to judge influencers as A tier without actually paying attention to bone structure etc. so I wasn’t sure

5. bodybagbarbie

bodybagbarbie B2 Prom QUEEN

high A tier. i've never seen anyone else that looked like her. any room she walks into she's going to command attention and make most people look plain/basic by comparison. really really beautiful in my opinion

• Like Like x 5
  6. YtKween

the lowest I can see for her is B1. No way she's lower B tier.

• Like Like x 2
  7. YtKween

Lex Carrington. To me she's A1. She's the only influencer I've seen who has an apexed forehead.
    @friedbxches.png @lexcarringtonn on Instagram_ “early in the mornings when i think about you”.jpg 8a0ca56f-715e-425f-8842-150edf02ac5d.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  8. Amber V

Amber V B2 Prom QUEEN

Quove made a recent video about her and someone in the comments said she looks like every girl in Mongolia, that her look is basic. I facepalmed so hard I might have concussion. Haven’t been to Mongolia but I am confident that is not the truth. Tsunaina is A3 at least but don’t really think she would make it to S tier. In a group photo she would definitely attract attention but I am not sure she’d be able to halo S tier models. I think her case is when high rank and prettiness might not be quite proportionate.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Naveena

Naveena A3 Instamodel

she has really pretty brows. I don’t know why she even fills them. But somethings off about her lips . Does she have filler?

• Like Like x 1
  10. glossytears

glossytears Moderator
    Staff Member

she is gorgeous i follow her she’s already been rated before , but i don’t think having an apexed forehead makes you a tier tbh..

but i do think she’s a tier. she has really nice bone structure, i think she has a slight underbite however

• Like Like x 1
  11. YtKween

Oops! I didn't know she's been rated already, my bad

• Like Like x 1
  12. YtKween

I agree. I don't think it's filler, it's more so something in her bone structure, probably an underbite like @glossytears said

• Like Like x 2
  13. glossytears

glossytears Moderator
    Staff Member

someone rated her b1 because they thought she looks too typical of a biracial girl (i thought she was latina at first ngl) do you agree with the rating? the person who posted her before thought she was A1 like you did.

14. YtKween

Yes, I've thought that since I started viewing her content. She's kind of hard to rate because like KJ, she's obviously far above average but has very typical features (which isn't necessarily a bad thing). I can see her as B1, A1 & anything inbetween, but definitely not lower or higher than that. She reminds me of Daniella Perkins a lot.

• Like Like x 1
  15. glossytears

glossytears Moderator
    Staff Member

i don’t think they look anything alike tbh. daniela has close set eyes, a rounder shorter face and quite arched brows with full lips. i wonder what gives her that look of being a typical biracial girl to people? she really looks most similar to liza soberano or like a latina or something. she is gorgeous - her facial harmony is great too. but you’re not the only one on this forum who thinks she’s A1 so she must be close. we could probably all settle on A2-A3?

• Like Like x 1
  16. YtKween

Their facial features are similar to me, but obviously Alexis is much higher ranking. Anyway, the resemblance to that Liza person is actually scary lol. And yeah A2/A3 sounds right :) I think an A1 would probably be more striking/outstanding

• Like Like x 1
  17. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

She’s really pretty but I don’t think she’s anywhere close to A tier. B2 but she’s obviously very attractive

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. YtKween

I hate to be that person but I genuinely think the 2nd picture is bad. She has photos from the agency she's signed to that look a thousand times better. Btw, do you really think the 1st pic is just B2? I mean I kind of get it but lowest I can see for her is B1

• Like Like x 1
  19. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

I can appreciate that she is a model, she is obviously very very pretty but not necessarily b1 or A tier. Her nose is quite bulbous and her bone structure is kind of average to me.

[​IMG]

I've seen 10000s of insta models with this look.

• Like Like x 1
  20. YtKween

I agree that her features aren't particularly interesting or extraordinary, but I couldn't disagree more about her bone structure. It looks so elite to me. To each his own