Rate this Model Megathread

Discussion in 'Aesthetics and Beauty Discussion' started by cashewmilk, Apr 28, 2020.

1. cashewmilk

cashewmilk A3 Instamodel

I figured because there are so many beautiful people in this world, it’d be pretty tedious to make a new thread for each and every one. Use this thread for quick ratings and commentary on models that aren’t quite so famous as the VS angels ;)

If we decide someone is stunningly beautiful enough, or at least famous enough, then we can vote to move them to their own personal thread!

Edit: I've made guidelines for the megathreads:

A few guidelines:
    - include the person's name (this should be obvious)
    - think to yourself, is this person a model or an influencer? If you're unsure, see below.
    - put extra photos in spoilers; one visible photo as a sneak peak is fine. The more photos you add, the more easily they can be rated, but please try and keep it to less than 10 per post to keep load times down.
    - consider adding your own opinion, rating, and reasoning to get the discussion started and add some substance

If we decide someone is stunningly beautiful enough, or at least famous enough, then we can vote to move them to their own personal thread (oooh, ahhh). Happy posting!

Before you post, is it an influencer? An influencer is defined by these traits:
    - their primary source of fame is via a social media platform
    - their primary source of income is through social media posts
    - they are not signed to a reputable modeling agency
    - they are not a singer/musician/professional performer
    - they have not appeared in television/film

If you think you're about to post an influencer, consider posting them HERE instead

#1 cashewmilk, Apr 28, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  2. cashewmilk

cashewmilk A3 Instamodel

My first pick is Kris Grikaite, she's pretty well established in the high fashion world, but to population at large is unheard of. Highlights include an apexed forehead, high cheekbones, and porcelain skin. The only flaw I can pick out is in some pics her hairline is asymmetrical. More pics are in the spoiler below. Rating: S3/2 because of her classical renaissance beauty, but her unconventionality can make her look strange next to S1's

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. Fashionphile5

Fashionphile5 A3 Instamodel

Senait Gidey
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She is so beautiful.

I was trying to find photos with other models to compare her but couldn't find any.

• Like Like x 16
  4. cashewmilk

cashewmilk A3 Instamodel

Wow, she's so elegant. She strikes me as a regal Swarovski model, rather than a commercial VS girl in these shots. Great find, I'd love to see her around more. As an aside, does anyone else think that VS models basically have to have high trust features? Like, Kris and Senait are both beautiful, but (Kris especially) I don't think would fit the cute girl-next-door thing, they're too sophisticated.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Fashionphile5

I completely agree. I don't have the vocabulary yet to explain it as well you or @MyBeautyConsultant could.
    I just know VS models have to be more appealing to the masses so they have more classic features that appeal to the general public.

• Like Like x 4
  6. basicwellnessbitch

basicwellnessbitch B1 Love Island Babe

Yeah, I agree. VS models tend to be more generally "sexy" whereas high fashion models tend to have more extreme features or more unconventional ones, with more of a "look".

• Like Like x 6
  7. Vladya

Vladya C2 avg member

How would you guys rank Natasha Poly? She was a runway staple during the 2000s Russian Doll obsession.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  8. cashewmilk

cashewmilk A3 Instamodel

Natasha is an icon don't get me wrong, and while I adore her body, face-wise she doesn't really do it for me. I personally find her face too square and masculine. She's obviously attractive and is at least A-tier though, my preferences aside. Out of the early-2000's Russian girls, I much prefer Snejana and Sasha Luss.

• Like Like x 10
  9. magizkisses

magizkisses B3 Pretty Bitch

What do you think about Aliana King?

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  10. quantumphysics

Imaan Hammam

I'd prefer her over Jasmine Tookes everyday
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  11. quantumphysics

I'd rate her an S1 damn

• Like Like x 6
  12. Fashionphile5

[​IMG]

She haloes Kendall Jenner but Romee haloes her.

Kendall is A3 tier. Romee is S3 tier.

I would rate her as being A2 tier.
    [​IMG]

She is the most attractive person in this photo.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Fashionphile5

Tbh, I always felt she was B tier at most but I thought I was in the minority and that the general consensus was that she was in the low level of an A tier especially after her plastic surgery.

• Like Like x 7
  14. cashewmilk

cashewmilk A3 Instamodel

French model Lea Julian is my all-time favorite model. She may not be everybody's cup of tea but I just adorrrrre her jawline! Dark hair + blue eyes is a great combo too (not to mention her body!!!!!). I think I may have a soft spot for girls with weak chins lol. Tbh she's super underrated, even though Lea has walked the most shows out of every model for a few seasons in a row I believe. She's my S1, probably most people's B1 :oops:

Clickable Instagram links: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  15. quantumphysics

I will get a lot of hate for this but in my opinion Kendall and Imaan are on the same level and they halo Romee. I don't know why but I've always found Romee's face a little bit off. Notice how in the picture her face looks too wide. Also I find darker eyebrows more attractive. Also I always thought Romee's eye proportions are off. Her iris sometimes look like they slightly look in different directions. This is all my opinion idk

• Like Like x 7
  16. quantumphysics

I can understand why she'd be an S1 for you but yeah she's a solid C1 for me. :/ Maybe even C2. I just think her chin is a little bit odd and recessed. Also her jaw is unproportionately small for her face, which makes her nose a little bit bigger. Her eye area tho is beautiful. (Since this is an "Rate this model thread" I thought I'd state my opinion) :D

• Like Like x 10
  17. quantumphysics

I
    I think she'd be a solid B2/B3 tier. I think her face in general is gorgeous but something about her eye area bothers me. I think it's the Kate Moss effect, where the eyes are a little bit further apart. I think it suits her pretty well but because of that feature she'd get haloed easily.

• Like Like x 3
  18. quantumphysics

I'd say she's an B3 or C1 Tier. Her features are average. She has great cheekbones tho. :)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. quantumphysics

I think A2/3 fits her. Madison Beer is an A1 and IMO she'd get haloed by Madison if they stood next to each other.

• Like Like x 2
  20. quantumphysics

You think so? Hm definitely an interesting thought, them shooting a campaign together. But IMO Madison's features are superior. Whereas Kris' beauty would be the average face when you go shopping in the mall. I'm still rooting, that Madison haloes her.

• Like Like x 2