Spotting frauds

Discussion in 'Plastic Surgeons' started by Claita, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Claita

Claita B2 Prom QUEEN

There are so many doctors lying out there, especially on Instagram! Some of them are so bad at it that it’s funny! I’d like to see some scan you’ve found online about plastic surgery or aesthetic medicine results that are clearly FAKE!
    This one is the funniest I’ve found: this guy (Plastic surgeon) claims he got rid of this woman’s wrinkles with botox, but the picture is clearly the same, with same angle and all and PHOTOSHOPPED lol

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  2. miamali

miamali A2 Top Model

My fav is when they take before and after pics, the before has no makeup on and a sad face, bad angle. The after has makeup on, good posture and different lighting. I mean... ridiculous. And the comments omg wow what an amazing result Dr, I cannot wait to book ;)

• Like Like x 8
  3. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

Or when they tilt their head upwards to fake a more defined jawline. Like ugh.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  4. blackcoffee

blackcoffee B2 Prom QUEEN

These pictures look like they were taken in the same lighting but the hair is different. It does seem absurdly airbrushed!!

5. Claita

Claita B2 Prom QUEEN

I love these too ahaha

• Like Like x 1
  6. Claita

Claita B2 Prom QUEEN

I feel like it’s the same exact pic because the position is exactly the same, the second one is just a bit cut... I can’t believe they think they can get away with this bs lol

• Like Like x 2
  7. Esmeralda

Esmeralda A1 Elite Model

The kind of lip fillers I've seen...
    They give them two undefined sausages and the comments are like " love this omgggg♡♡♡ can't wait till I've saved up for this♡♡"

• Like Like x 5
  8. Claita

Claita B2 Prom QUEEN

The funny part Is that even the doctor thinks it looks good in those cases... like, can you even see?! Lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Claita

Claita B2 Prom QUEEN

how about this? They say it’s just filler... it looks like total scam to me! But in The video she posts, the nose looks like the “after” picture. I thought she edits the “before” picture to make it look bigger and in the first they smile more so the nose drops down. What do you all think?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. miamali

miamali A2 Top Model

Not sure if this is what you are asking about but there is no way this nose has not had a surgical rhinoplasty

• Like Like x 3
  11. Esmeralda

Esmeralda A1 Elite Model

Can't be just filler, the nose tip is higher and there isn't enough volume to cover the bump

• Like Like x 1
  12. balayagebarbie

balayagebarbie A2 Top Model

Hopefully this goes along with the thread, but this influencer Jailyn Ojeda just posted a video of how she got absolutely destroyed by this Iranian doctor practicing in Ukraine. Apparently she went for a subtle rhinoplasty, but the gave her a bichectomy, lip filler, and did something to her teeth. He refused to tell her what he did to her face, and apparently when she was in recovery they'd just knock her out anytime she woke up asking questions. She developed an abscess in her mouth and got nerve damage, so now she can't smile.

Apparently this was the doctor who botched her face https://ariamedtour.com/info/doctors/dr-farshid-mahboubirad/
    Anyone else know about his? Or any doctors who are frauds?
    I heard he's only allowed to practice on this one island, because Ukraine and Iran revoked his licence to practice.

• Like Like x 2
  13. hazelhipster

hazelhipster C2 avg member

Talking about angles and tilting.

I found that in a lot of filler masculinisation the before and after are never shot at the same angle, distance & head tilt.

You can spot it by looking at the nose and the ears. In the before pic the ears are more tapered to the head and in the after they stick out more. Also the nose looks bigger in the before.

I think it's because the before pic is taken from a closer distance and a tilted down head and the after from further appart.

Here are some examples where I believe that the Dr. might have tricked a little in the B&A

• Like Like x 2
  14. Naveena

Naveena A3 Instamodel

Yes, a lot of doctors photoshop or at least take misleading photos of their clients, some better than others. But since you can never be too sure, I would always recommend looking at after photos taken directly by the client on either ig (many surgeons/injectors will tag some patients) or online reviews like google or yelp.

• Like Like x 2
  15. hazelhipster

I'm soo happy that April Harrison now talked about this and confirmed my theory.

Look at the Ears, Temples and Neckline.

Shoutout to the doctors that lie in their B&A's: Dra. Fabi Nogueira & Dra Nayane Pacheco

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-04 at 00.50.44.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-08-04 at 00.50.43.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-08-04 at 00.50.42.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-08-04 at 00.50.41.jpeg

#15 hazelhipster, Aug 3, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Claita

Claita B2 Prom QUEEN

True, It’s hard to find b&a s that we’re taken in that same exact position. Especially in butt pics when they do non surgical lifts, they always have a different leg position

Attached Files:

17. hazelhipster

• Like Like x 1
  18. hazelhipster

This is why i have trust issues

• Like Like x 1