TIPS AND TRICKS TO GET FOXY EYES?

Discussion in 'Gossip/Offtopic chat' started by Carlos Mora, May 18, 2020.

1. Carlos Mora

Carlos Mora A3 Instamodel

Hello everyone!
    For the last like six months (or idk how much) there has been a trend called Foxy eyes going all around the internet.
    I want to have foxy eyes soooo badly.
    I´ve read that foxy eyes are considered to be a feminine feature but I don´t care hahahah I think they look great.
    I have been considering adding the surgery where you can get foxy eyes permanently to my wishlist but I want to see how I would look first. I have been following youtube tutorials to achieve them with discreet makeup but I don´t think I have quite succeeded . Also,most of the tutorials I have found are full glam and I´m just looking for a non-makeup makeup look hahahahha.
    Has any of you found a good tutorial?
    Does any of you know other non-makeup tricks to make them look foxy?

I think Kendall Jenner is the textbook example of Foxy Eyes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a pic of my eye in natural light, no make-up, no curled eye lashes. Im uploading it just in case someone has a similar eye shape and has tried good tricks. Btw forgive the low quality of the pic hahahah Idk what happened.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Bananabread

Bananabread Moderator
    Staff Member

Wow ur eyes already look so good,
    But tbh what works is having longer lashes on the outer corners,it’s that simple, not too long just longer. That creates a fox eye effect easily. Also just slightly winging the eyelinder up and out, and lining the inner corners of your eyes and extending it ever so slightly with a soft brown eyeliner. Also Using a soft brown eyeshadow on ur crease and winging it out, give an illusion of a foxy eye effect whilst being natural.
    That’s a natural fox eye look that I tried, but technique is important when it comes to Makeup.
    Most of the difference comes from the outer corner lashes tbh. And I always use brown eye liner for this look, so it looks natural and not harsh.
    You don’t need tons of makeup to achieve the fox eye look, it can be done with one or 2 shadows literally.
    This is video I recommend you watch, where I learnt most my techniques from.

And I don’t think u need fox eyes (don’t shoot me for my opinion), I think ur eyes are already very nicely shaped and I Love your brows

• Like Like x 5
  3. Carlos Mora

Thank you for your advice sweetie <3 :)

4. cashewmilk

cashewmilk A3 Instamodel

It looks like your natural brow shape is already primed for fox eye! I would pluck or wax the underside of your eyebrow to create some space and the illusion of a lift. You could also shave off the tail and draw it up further, if you’re brave.

As for makeup, high angled win is great. A little thing I like to do is try to only curl the outer half of my lashes, that way they accentuate the lift of the outer corner. Brushing your mascara toward the tail of your eyebrow (rather than up) also has this effect.

• Like Like x 6
  5. AdrianaPadilla

AdrianaPadilla A2 Top Model

(I recommend this channel in general! Her tutorials are really awesome! Not the average beauty guru!)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Catherine Tramell

Catherine Tramell A2 Top Model

Her contacts look so flawless. I liked her makeup but maybe she could change the way she does her lips. It looked too over-lined on the sides. I think she could only over-line to increase volume in the middle.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Carlos Mora

<3<3 I know her and I love her HAHHAHAHAHAHAH. One time I went to school with this look and everyone went nuts

• Like Like x 3
  8. AdrianaPadilla

Omgg how cool!!!! Wish i could have seen it haha <3

• Like Like x 2
  9. AdrianaPadilla

Another good tutorial

• Like Like x 1
  10. Amber V

Amber V B2 Prom QUEEN

Wow, you already have a gorgeous eye shape and colour! One thing that comes to my mind is trying out lash extentions. You can get it in 1D volume for a more natural look and they shood provide different lenghts again for more natural or dramatic look. Here's photo as an example (though they are taken from different angles). Also you can draw your inner corners with a pencil that is only one or two shades darker than your skin colour.

Attached Files:

11. Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus B2 Prom QUEEN

Hi Carlos! Where did you get the second picture? The difference is shocking and i would like to see the video <3

• Like Like x 1