What's the worst feature to have? (in your opinion)

Discussion in 'Aesthetics and Beauty Discussion' started by brontë, Sep 18, 2020.

1. TheOther

TheOther B3 Pretty Bitch

Yeah, I would also place bad chin / jaw as the first but the second worst feature to have is thin lips, IMO. Just look at these pics, that's tragic IMG_20200926_220527.jpg IMG_20200926_220536.jpg IMG_20200926_220623.jpg IMG_20200926_220905.jpg

• Like Like x 15
  2. miamali

miamali A3 Instamodel

Omg no way!
    You left everything unchanged but the lips? Shocking shit I need to start planning my lip enhancement!​

• Like Like x 10
  3. Nevi Aniven

Nevi Aniven C1 known member

• Like Like x 9
  4. Julie

Julie C1 known member

The same haha

• Like Like x 1
  5. espresso

espresso C2 avg member

A combination of short stature (less than 5’2) with long torso, stumpy legs, and a large head.

Head size is the unit of measurement for body proportions. An abnormally large head sets everything off, making an already short person look even shorter. This concept touches on vertical lines concept from Kibbe’s System. If a person of tall stature has a large head, it wouldn’t be so bad because they have the appropriate height to balance it.

I think large head size is the worst because it’s a feature that can’t be corrected with surgery. Plastic surgeons in Korea have tried to fix that by shaving the jaw down. But this procedure compromises the forward projection of the jaw.

upload_2020-9-26_15-45-9.png
    upload_2020-9-26_15-28-29.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  6. minnie

minnie B3 Pretty Bitch

Body-wise I also think that a wide, straight waist is the worst because if it's someone's natural body shape it's pretty impossible to fix and it seems like a universally unattractive trait. Also often it becomes even worse with weight loss as apple shaped women often get skinny legs but the wide waist stays the same.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Whereas with things like height there seems to be more room for personal preference, plenty of people prefer shorter women. Even with things like boob size or curviness where the beauty standard definitely points in a certain direction there are many people who have varying tastes but I don't thing many people want a boxy waist.

• Like Like x 9
  7. balayagebarbie

balayagebarbie A3 Instamodel

Lol the lip changes! Oh my gosh they all look so much better with the natural lips. I do wonder though if we're just used to seeing those women with full lips, and the thin lips throws us off and adds to that sense of "ugh".

I will say that large or full lips is subjective and relative to the face and the rest of a person's features. And there are some lips that are too large for the face, and imo very full lips can detract from other features. I think one of the major issues with this era's cosmetic trends are that the preference for big lips is embraced by women who look most flattering with moderately sized lips.

Speaking from experience, I went wayyyyy overboard the first time I got my lips done. I have lip greed, and begged my injector to add another syringe once my lips were already full and flattering. I walked around for about 4 months with these massive lips (Scarlet Johanson's lips are a good parallel). Looking back, that size was not flattering for my face. I have a very small nose and my lips just looked dumb compared to my nose haha. Fortunately now I have some perspective and I go for a full but modest size. It's been about a year since my last round of filler and I'm not even wanting more.

I think Madeline Petsche is a good example of a celeb whose lips still look okay, but in my opinion they're not flattering for her face. They look too big. I think the ideal size would be a bit smaller and less full at the corners of her mouth.
    y0hfw3rqm4s21.jpg s9aazjwbb3a51.jpg

I totally agree that the "paper cut" lips like Amy Schumer has, is a universally unattractive feature, but I'm definitely a fan of whatever lip size is optimal for every given face. Whether than means very full lips, or something more modest. Fortunately that flaw is one of the easiest to correct!
    912d159e92e2344a739bf75f66e214f693-18-amy-schumer.rsquare.w1200.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  8. Esmeralda

Esmeralda A2 Top Model

How much filler could Amy hypothetically put in to get to a normal size without her lips being lineless and tight like sausages?

9. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

I disagree. You can still build thick legs and glutes through the gym in order to “fake” an hourglass even if their waist isn’t so small. Like this girl for example:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Even Sommer Ray has a straight “boxy” waist too if you look closely

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#89 Purple, Oct 1, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  10. balayagebarbie

balayagebarbie A3 Instamodel

From what I've heard from injectors, with very thin lips it's ideal to build up over time, and to start modestly. Because for most people (as I'm sure you know) the longevity of filler is extended with the more injections you get due to layering. So I think with very thin lips injectors tend to use the "Russian volume" method and slowly build up overtime rather than injecting 2ml immediately.

I also think Amy Schumer could really benefit from a lip lift because her philtrum is so long. But she seems not to be interested in cosmetic procedures, otherwise I'd imagine she'd have already corrected some of her very visible flaws.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Muse

Muse B2 Prom QUEEN

Yes, eye area is soo important. Stella Maxwell for example - despite her recessed chin she is S tier and mostly it is her eyes what makes her so special.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Esmeralda

Esmeralda A2 Top Model

That makes sense, thank you! How many ml do you think she would have at the end, if her goal was harmonious lips?

13. pocahontas13

pocahontas13 C1 known member

I highly doubt this girl's body would come close to the same effect as a true hourglass. Sure, she looks healthy, fit and sexy, but could never fake an hourglass effect. By adding volume at the bottom of the hourglass (legs), she indeed is making her waist seem smaller, but the issue is that the true hourglass has volume on the hips, not on the legs, like Rachel Welch for example. The appeal of the hourglass is due to the immediate volume disproportion between the waist (tiny) and hips (large). Legs are never taken into account and usually, women with hourglass figures tend not to have thick legs.
    But I do agree that if you have a nice body overall, the absence of a tiny waist is not a big issue. Emily Ratajkowski has low waist definition, but overall she looks great.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  14. Purple

Purple S3 VS Angel

I agree. But someone was arguing that it’s the worst feature to have, and I was just trying to prove that having a thicker waist isn’t a bad thing and a person can still look better than 90% of the population

• Like Like x 5